[Biojava-dev] preparations for release 1.6 - svn freeze

Andreas Prlic ap3 at sanger.ac.uk
Sat Apr 5 12:53:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

In preparation for the 1.6 release, please do not commit any new
features into svn from now until the release. Javadoc improvements
are still welcome.

There were 2 patches end of last week, regarding the Genetic
Algorithms and PDB file header parsing. I suggest to give those a
week to make sure they are fine and target next weekend for the release.

Andreas