[Biojava-dev] ESD megabace trace file parser

Amit Dattatreya Parhar amit.p at ocimumbio.com
Tue Mar 13 06:38:52 UTC 2007

Hi,
         I need a .esd file parser. can anybody help me out? atleast information on how to parse this type of trace file.

thanks in advance
Amit
Bioinformatics Analyst
amit.p at ocimumbio.com

Ocimum Biosolutions
   ...enabling R&D
6th Floor, Reliance Classic, Road No.1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034, A.P, India
Business Phone: 04055627203,ext-132  | Fax: 04055627205
BioIT Solutions  | Microarrays | Oligonucleotide Synthesis | Research Services | Live Help

Disclaimer: Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the system manager at webmaster at ocimumbio.com and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorised use, disclosure, review, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ocimum. The recipient should check this email and attachments if any, for the presence of viruses. Ocimum accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.