[Biojava-dev] tandem repeats in biojava

Joel Pitt joel.pitt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:13:00 UTC 2007

Hi zbhuang,

When I last checked about a couple of years ago there wasn't anything
like that as part of the core biojava. I'm the author of
http://repeatfinder.sourceforge.net/ which is an approximate
tandem/exact repeatfinder using our own searching algorithm. I was
planning to port it into biojava (as well as build a nice GUI for it),
but as is usually the case, I haven't had the time.

The RepeatFinder source code is available though, so feel free to port
it yourself ;)

Cheers,
Joel