[Biojava-dev] Problem with RichSequence.IOTools.readGenbankDNA

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Thu Mar 1 05:23:46 UTC 2007

Hi George -

I think someone will fix it promptly but to make sure it gets done and
doesn't happen again could you submit a bug report with an example
accession. We recently made a decision that fixes to bug reports should be
accompanied by JUnit tests that make sure that bug gets tested with every
new build to avoid the same issues creaping back in.

Thanks,

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Research Investigator (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com