[Biojava-dev] Helps needed for NexusParser

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 01:11:26 UTC 2007

Hi -

The phylo package was omitted from the biojava1.5 build but it is
still accessible form the biojava-live distribution on CVS.

If you have CVS access you should be able to get it. Additionally you
can build any docs using JavaDoc or better yet build the entire
package with Ant using the build.xml file.

- Mark