[Biojava-dev] Changing location of RankedDocRef

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Thu Oct 5 05:42:15 UTC 2006

Hi George -

Sounds reasonable. If you do this make sure you add tests in JUnit to make
sure that changeing the values actually fires the correct change event.
Probably everything that has a rank should have the possibility of firing
a change event when it is changed. If we do it now we are still in beta we
can avoid having to add an exception to a released interface.

However, this reminds me of something I have been meaning to bring up for
a while... see my next email.

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Research Investigator (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com