[Biojava-dev] Java API for Global Alignment

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Mon Jul 10 01:38:09 UTC 2006

Hi -

There is not one in BioJava 1.4 although you can do it with an HMM. There
is an implementation of the NW algorithm in the CVS as well as the SW
algorithm. These can be downloaded from CVS and will be in the next build
or snapshot.

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Research Investigator (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com