[Biojava-dev] ant build file updated

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Tue Jan 24 04:26:08 EST 2006

Hello -

I have updated the ant build file so that it has a new task (docbook) that
transforms the BioJavaX.xml documentation file to HTML. The task is
largely based on Keith James' original task but uses the saxon.jar
(provided) which seems to be required in at least some situtations
(especially with some IDEs), The relevant XSL and DTD files are also
provided as a jar which ant knows what to do with.

Hopefully this will work on all platforms. Let me know if there is a
problem.

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Research Investigator (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com