[Biojava-dev] biojavax stress test

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Thu Jan 12 01:47:19 EST 2006

Hi Michael -

Everything that can be configured with the Hibernate config.xml can be
configured programatically with the hibernate API (or even XDoclet
apparently!!).

The best guide is the Hibernate reference
(http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/v3/reference/en/html/session-configuration.html#configuration-programmatic)
which has examples.

A HSQL Junit test for the hibernate mappings would be excellent!

- Mark

Michael Heuer <heuermh at acm.org>
Sent by: biojava-dev-bounces at portal.open-bio.org
01/12/2006 12:52 PM