[Biojava-dev] Re: [Biojava-l] Java 1.5 (final chance to object)

Marcus Breese mbreese at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:27:52 EDT 2005

The problem for me is really the HPC environment. I know our cluster admins
would be very hesitant to intall a beta JVM on our brand new IBM cluster. We
also have a (very small) Mac cluster that will be stuck on 10.3 for quite a
while as we don't have the cash to upgrade the entire thing. So, our stuff
will be stuck at 1.42 for a while... Then again, we aren't actively
developing biojava things on those platforms, just the smaller single linux
boxes with 1.5.