[Biojava-dev] Microarray modules

Tiago Lopes tiagojab at yahoo.com.br
Wed Feb 23 10:21:05 EST 2005

Hello, I hope everything is okay with you and your projects.

Well, I have developes java classes for microarray analysis, and the modules are for background correction, normalization (global), and analysis by the SAM (Significance Analysis of Microarray - Tusher et al.).

I want to make this classes avaliable, and I would be proud to help in the development of Biojava.org.

I have wrote once, but had no answer if I could join the project or not.

So, I'm writing again !

Thanks !

"Publish or perish !"

Tiago José da Silva Lopes