[Biojava-dev] Ontology Triples names and discriptions

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Thu Feb 3 03:47:22 EST 2005

Hello -

In Ontology.Impl, the method:

    public Triple createTriple(Term subject,
                               Term object,
                               Term predicate,
                               String name,
                               String description)

does nothing with the values of name and description. Is this intentional?

Would anyone object if I made it so that the name and the description are
actually stored in the triple? I know they are not critical but they are
nice to have.

- Mark