[Biojava-dev] BioSQLSequenceDB Create Behavior

Simon Foote simon.foote at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Oct 14 10:21:46 EDT 2004

Hi Kevin,

I think the thought behind that is, in order to create a new biodatabase
you have to provide a name, so it would be redundant.  Unless it is
required lower down in the code somewhere, although I haven't seen a
case of this yet.
Also of note, one can't currently set the authority or version for a
biodatabase during a create or retrieve them for an existing
biodatabase.  I do have the retrieve ability in my local copy, but
haven't committed it in yet.

Simon

--
Bioinformatics Programmer