[Biojava-dev] Re: HSQLDB support...

Len Trigg len at reeltwo.com
Tue Oct 5 17:10:37 EDT 2004

Hilmar Lapp wrote:
> A year later, but I finally managed to add them to the repository.
>
> Would you test them as I don't have an HSQLDB running? Also, would you
> be willing to maintain them? I'm trying to catch up with the changes
> driven by Biojava at the end of last year (which led to issues this
> year again), and so I have already added the term_relationship_term
> table and foreign key constraints.

I'm sure either me or someone else among the BioJava people will be
happy to maintain it -- it's used in the BioJava unit tests. (I
haven't had the opportunity to do much BioJava work recently.)

There was an updated version of the schema posted to the BioJava
mailing list a month or so ago, but I haven't looked at it in detail.

Cheers,
Len.