[Biojava-dev] bjv2 alpha 3

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Tue May 25 04:42:50 EDT 2004

Hey! I prefer to think of myself as a lazy drag n dropper than a dumb drag
n dropper :)

But serioulsy, there are other good reasons to have a beany version of
things. Interoperability with JAXB and other bean centric APIs springs to
mind. Threre are lots of cool things that can be done with beans and
reflection all of which happily violate the principle of encapsulation and
are quasi illegal but are cool none the less.

Matthew Pocock <matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk>
Sent by: biojava-dev-bounces at portal.open-bio.org
05/24/2004 09:02 PM