[Biojava-dev] Re: biosql

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 10:41:39 EST 2004

Scratch that - a clean rebuild seems to have fixed it. I am getting a
single failure though:

Testcase: testFeaturePersistence took 0.843 sec
    FAILED
[feature] location is now an instance of:
org.biojava.bio.symbol.RangeLocation
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: [feature] location is now an
instance of: org.biojava.bio.symbol.RangeLocation
    at
org.biojava.bio.seq.db.biosql.BioSQLSequenceDBTest.testFeaturePersistence(BioSQLSequenceDBTest.java:236)
    at
    at

Thomas - is this test beeing run by the nightlies?