[Biojava-dev] build.xml

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 10:22:40 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm in the middle of yet another build.xml cleanup.

* All library jars have been hidden away in a ./lib directory.
* There is now a ./dist directory under which everything needed to run
biojava ends up.
* build.xml uses paths for classpaths rather than string properties

I have got everything to behave except the docbook support. I'm probably
doing something silly. I've not commited anything yet, as this will
break the nightly builds.

Does anyone know if we can inlcude doccheck.jar in cvs, or if we have to
make it a mandatory download?

Matthew