[Biojava-dev] Best soft 0fferz! for rockk botomm prices! =) desperate

Wilbert at rdominicana.com Wilbert at rdominicana.com
Tue Jun 29 14:17:59 EDT 2004

Age is a very high price to pay for maturity
Make love not war
Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today

Windows XP Pro costs $250, in our discount OEM CD sofware shop
you can buy OEM version (no box and no manual) for an amasing price - $45!!!
You save $250 - unbelivable!
It's a 5 day limited time May hot offer !
We also have a lot of other software - Windows 2003 Server, Photoshop,
Corel Draw, Office XP Pro, Autodesk Autocad and many other popular software!
http://bereft.top1500discounts.info - check it right now, limmited time offer!
And on every of thous you save up to 80%!!

Be first at the feast, and last at the fight
A gossips mouth is the devils postbag.
No wind, no waves
No man is wise at all times
The early worm enjoys a leisurely breakfast