[Biojava-dev] Need Expert Legal and Medical Testimony for impending Auto Accident Personal Injury Lawsuit against Insurance Company

knowledge at charterinternet.com knowledge at charterinternet.com
Mon Jun 14 12:37:39 EDT 2004

Im Hotep  biojava-dev at biojava.org,

I'm a poor widows son rummaging around in a rubbish pile in Southeast Missouri looking for a non biased, righteous living, clear thinking   medical
doctor  who is willing to testify in court to the possibility of a
person developing a life threatening disease a few weeks after being
struck broadside by a huge rotor rooter type van going nearly 60 miles
per hour.

 I also need a sharp attorney who sees the potential of this
case to help me prosecute it.

The doctor should be well versed in endocrinology. The attorney in
personal injury law.

The female in the van admitted in the police report, that, they were
looking down on the floor of the van and ran the red light. They made no
efforts to stop.

I was driving a brand new National rental car 2000 Grand Prix with about
50 miles on it, and making a left turn on two green left turn arrows.

 It happened on October 12 of 1999. My time to file a lawsuit runs out
in October 12 of 2004

I have been told  that I have a six digit or greater winnable lawsuit if
I can make the link between the sudden onset of the disease that left me a fatality, and
the car accident.

 I have physicals from 1996 showing I was OK. I have another VA physical
from September 7, 1999 just six weeks before the accident showing I was
playing with a full deck.

 I had just returned from a ten day vacation
to N'awlins and the south. I was feeling great eating the best of foods
down there, and drinking some excellent spirits. I was riding high.

I am a 14 year Air Force veteran with an honorable discharge. I have a
B.A. degree. I have never been involved with the criminal justice
system, and I don't like drugs; not even legal ones. I only take one-a-
day vitamins and aspirin.

I need to find cases on-line where people have already won judgments in
cases similar to the one I'm filing.

Without making this link all the insurance company is willing to pay is
$2,700 dollars to cover emergency room expenses.

They won't pay me not
even a nickel for all of the post traumatic stress, ??????s, sexual
dysfunctions, major depression, dissolution of my marriage. To my mind
that is not JUSTICE.

The woman who struck me continues to raise her children and be happy
with her husband. They probably don't even remember the accident, and
she certainly doesn't know how it has ruined my life.

I can no longer work. I'm afraid to drive now. Every time I see a Sport
Utility Vehicle, or something bigger coming towards me on a two lane
road, I begin to hyper ventilate and sweat. If I don't watch myself, I
tend to steer to far to the right side of the road. Many times, I have
actually left the road and nearly over corrected getting back on.

I can never forget the horrible sound and the force of the impact of
that person broad siding me.

Remember, There but for the grace of the SUPREME BEING go you!

Contact me at this email address if you have the expertise and are
willing to be a part of a landmark case. If you know someone who is
willing and able, then have them email me.

Thank you for the manner and spirit you have shown in taking the time to
read and consider this information.

knowledge at charterinternet.com

So mote it be.

Amicably Yours