[Biojava-dev] Rationalisation

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Tue Feb 24 20:19:31 EST 2004

OK -

Maybe it's a hack and slash approach. I think for BJ2 there is a good
argument for splitting Sybolic and Ontology APIs from the Bio stuff.
Generating too many JARs is a bad idea.

Actually I think that splitting BioSQL support is a good idea (and maybe
merging with DAS, Ensembl, etc). Not everyone uses it and it would give
you the option of getting the BioSQL jar that supports the schema version
you want.

- Mark

David Huen <david.huen at ntlworld.com>
02/24/2004 04:59 PM