[Biojava-dev] test harness failure

Thomas Down td2 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Feb 4 10:50:31 EST 2004

On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 03:42:02PM +0000, Keith James wrote:

> I'm using the latest JUnit (3.8.1) and Ant 1.5.4
>
> I get this from ant runtests:
>
> build.xml:642: The <junit> task doesn't support the "reloading"
> attribute.
>
> If I remove the reloading attribute then I can run a few tests, until
> I run out of memory. What versions support the reloading attribute?

It was added in ant 1.6.0

If you want to carry on using an old version of ant, or if you
want to make sure every test runs completely independantly from
all the others, you can use the "runtests-fork" target, which
does essentially the same thing as the old "runtests".

In general, I'd recommend upgrading to and 1.6.0, though -- you'll
find the tests run much faster (generally at least a factor of 2).

     Thomas.