[Biojava-dev] wstickets.com and biojava.org boxing link exchange?

aaron aaron at bleepout.com
Wed Apr 28 20:35:30 EDT 2004

Hello,

I found your site http://www.biojava.org by searching Rodeo on various
search engines, and saw you are ranking well. I thought we could help
each other at no cost and with very little work.

I run a site similar in nature to yours, and was wondering if you would
like to trade links with me? our site is http://www.wstickets.com

This helps us both with traffic.

You can see my site at "http://www.wstickets.com". I would give your
site a prominent listing on my www.wstickets.com site, under the rodeo,
PBR or NFR catagory page, if you would be willing to do the same.

Our links are located at http://wstickets.com/links.asp

If you want to discuss exchanging index page links, please feel free to
email me.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you,
aaron

If you want us to remove you from future emailings, just let me know.
If you have recieved this message in error, or more than once, we do
apologize, it was unintentional...