[Biojava-dev] [biojava-builder] BioJava nightly build report

Thomas Down thomas at derkholm.net
Mon Apr 5 04:24:14 EDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 08:53:06AM +0100, David Huen wrote:
> On Monday 05 Apr 2004 5:09 am, autobuilder at derkholm.net wrote:
> > BioJava automatic build system, run 20040405
> >
> > Binary build: FAILED!
> > Javadocs build: OK
> > Core test suite: NOT RUN
> >
> I cannot reproduce this problem on two x86 machines or on a G5.  Autobuilder
> seems to suggest that no change has occurred in the last 24 hours.  Can
> someone else give it a chack please?

Ah, sorry, I fixed this about an hour ago, and sent an e-mail explaining,
but I ended up sending it to the autobuilder alias rather than
biojava-dev.  I'll add a Reply-To: header to future autobuilder
notifications to avoid this.

Just for reference, the problem affecting the last two build cycles
was a missing exception declaration in Nfa.java.  Fixed by adding
"throws IllegalSymbolException" in the appropriate place.

     Thomas.