[Biojava-dev] Tobacco Offer ***

Wholesale sfsfrom1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 01:40:02 EST 2003

Dear sir or Madam,
                              If you are a smoker in the UK, ROI or Scandinavia, please just take a few minutes of your time to read this.

If you are not a smoker please accept my apologies for this E mail, it is not my intention to upset anyone.

Smokers - are you still paying high street prices for your cigarettes, cigars or rolling/pipe tobacco.

For instance, I can send you by registered post, 800 cigarettes for 180 euros.

This works out to about £3.20 a packet (depending on exchange rate).

For this price, and it includes all brands (see note at bottom of page), they will be sent by registered post direct to your door. Just click on the
link below:-

http://www.geocities.com/smokesfr1/

Yours faithfully

A believer in the rights of the British Smokers

P.S.
If this E mail at all offends you l - that is not my intention   ----    YOU WILL NOT BE E MAILED AGAIN

Brands supplied including:- B & H, Dunhill, Lamb & But, Silk Cut, Marlboro, JPS, Gitanes, Fortuna, Berkeley, Superkings, Embassy, Regal, St
Bruno,
Golden Virginia, Old Holborn, Samson, Clan, Vogue, MORE, Kent, Davidoff ,  Peter Stuyvesant, Gauloises, Sovereign, Lucky Strike,  Havana,
Monte
Cristo, Flor de Cano, Rothmans, Camel etc.

http://www.geocities.com/smokesfr1

If you would like to be removed from our database please email the address below with removes in the subject

sfsrem at yahoo.com