[Biojava-dev] Re: Flyweight Ontologies?

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 07:56:57 EST 2003

Oh dear. I can see this being a world of pain. I think ontologies and
terms and triples should be flyweighted in the same spirit that
alphabets and symbols are. However, I was going to defer the book
keeping code untill the reasoner was working so that we could write it
mainly in the ontology language. Grrr. Perhaps we need stable IDs?

Matthew