[Biojava-dev] ATTN: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

kwandamase at workmail.co.za kwandamase at workmail.co.za
Sat Nov 1 06:52:31 EST 2003

ATTN: CEO/PRESIDENT

I am Ms. NOKWANDA THANDI SONDAMASE the in-law to Mr. THABO MBEKI, The
President of Republic of South Africa. It was my search for a
reputable Foreign Firms to do business that made me contact you.

The South African Government wants to import a REFINED DIAMOND and my
in-law The President of South Africa has awarded me the contract to
supply this DIAMOND. This contract was awarded to me in the past and I
supplied the DIAMOND from Sirre-lone to the tune of US$32MILLION
($32,000,000.00) and we paid cash to Mrs. SWAN ISIWELU a citizen of
Sirre-lone.

Now the South African governments are interested in the brand of
diamond that was imported and supplied to the government of South
Africa. Because of this development they have awarded the contract of
supplying another diamond worth of US$32 MILLION ($32, 000, 00.00) to
me by the instruction of The South Africa President who is my in-law
and they will pay me upfront. I am therefore writing you to enable me
use your company as the firm that supplied the DIAMOND because I don?t
intend to actually supply the DIAMOND.

You will bring a name of any company of your choice, which we shall
register legally as a foreign firm to supply the DIAMOND to the South
African government.

I will personally get all the approvals from the various ministries
here in South Africa; which the original document would be sent to
Spain. You will travel to Spain and sign the original documents and
the payment will be release order. As soon as I receive the document,
I will submit it to the various ministries for approvals.

Immediately we receive the money for the importation of the DIAMOND in
your bank account I will fly to meet you so that I will take my own
share of the money. I will personally control the situation here and I
assure you that the business is risk free because the South African
President is my in-law.

Immediately you indicate your interest you please send me your private
and confidential telephone and fax number to enable me enlighten you
properly on the deal. Note that we are only using your company as the
same as the company that supplied the formal refined DIAMOND, by the
end of the day we will not supply the DIAMOND.

Its very important that you respond to the urgency of this message by confirming your interest.

Yours truly,

Ms. NOKWANDA THANDI SONDAMASE