[Biojava-dev] Developing Web Services with BioJava

Y D Sun Yudong.Sun at newcastle.ac.uk
Sun May 25 21:29:03 EDT 2003

Hi,

Does anybody has the experience in developing Web Services with BioJava?
I am trying to use BioJava API to develop web services that can query
the features of a sequence, etc. The services can be deployed.
Unfortunately, the client programs always fails to call the web
services.

I use Jakarta-Tomcat 4.1.24 and Axis-1_1RC2. I can successfully deploy
and call other web services not involving BioJava.

I would like to know your experiences in developing similar
applications. Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks.

George Sun