[Biojava-dev] PRIVATE.

FROM GEORGE THOMAS geothomas1 at ecplaza.net
Mon May 26 22:37:32 EDT 2003

FROM: DR GEORGE THOMAS
CERTIFICATE ISSUING OFFICER.
DIPLOMATIC SECURITY COMPANY
TEL: 234-1-7765889
Fax: 234-1-7598820
DATE: 26/05/2003

ATTN: President/Ceo

I am DR GEORGE THOMAS, the Certificate issuing officer of the Diplomatic
Security Company Lagos State, Nigeria in West Africa. With due respect and
regard, I have decided to contact you on a business Transaction that will be
very beneficial to both of us.

In the course of our end of the year routine work, I discovered an unclaimed
certificate of deposit in a file owned by a foreign depositor. In the
Deposit certificate issued to the depositor who is resident in Nigeria, the
contents of the Trunk Boxes deposited with us indicated jewelries and
personal effects. In view of the fact that the period of deposit is about
expiring, I now made some efforts to locate the depositor, who was a very
successful business entrepreneur in the oil country Nigerian in order to
know when he would come up to claim these boxes.
Information I gathered upon my inquiry through United Nation Humanitarian
organ in Nigeria revealed that he died on September 11th terrorist bomb
explosion in United States. He died while he was trying to organize his
business abroad.

Ever since he died no one has come forward to claim these trunk boxes, which
I later discovered was containing, cash totaling US$17,500.000.00.
(Seventheen
million, Five Hundred thousand United States dollars. Now that it is
established that no one is coming to claim these Boxes, I need your
assistance since you are a foreigner to claim these boxes from our
INTERNATIONAL CLEARING OFFICE as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased.
It is important we do this urgently because the expiring date within which
period the boxes would be
claimed according to the Deed of contract of the deposit is approaching. By
virtue of my position in office being the certificate-issuing officer I am
capable of effecting some changes in the original papers with which these
boxes were
deposited. I can do this without any problem or you involving in any form of
risk at all until the claim is successfully made. I will retire as soon as
this arrangement is concluded, and I am also making arrangements to come
over to your country for investment plan.

Please co-operate to enable me achieve this golden opportunity, that rarely
comes in ones lifetime. Furnish me with your Telephone and fax numbers for
quicker communication. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be
entitled to 25% of the total sum gratification, while 10% will be set aside
to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer, while
65% will be
for my partners and me Urgent response is highly awaited through this-mail:
geothomas at ecplaza.net or you can contact me directly through this phone
number; 234-1-7765889.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,