[Biojava-dev] Two test issues.

Thomas Down thomas at derkholm.net
Fri May 2 13:46:45 EDT 2003

Hi...

While fixing the alphabet/gap test, I noticed that a few other
tests have been failing for a while now:

   - DistSerTest has failed since the latest revision of
     AbstractDistribution.writeObject.  This method *has*
     to be private -- the serialization spec says so, and
     if it isn't private, it doesn't get called :-(.  I've
     backed out the last change (which made this method
     protected).

   - IndexToolsTest fails because it's missing some of
     the referenced data files.  I've left this for now,
     but can we have the extra files checked in?

Thomas.