[Biojava-dev] Mr. Uwe Schmidt is a knave! Don't buy any product from Microsale!

Chris Abajian chrisa at espressosoftware.com
Fri Dec 19 21:15:53 EST 2003

Hate-spam.  Haven't seen THAT before.  Most people are trying (however
pathetically) to make money.

A new low.

--
Chris Abajian
Espresso Software Development, L.L.C.

Espresso Software Development provides software development and
consulting services. We develop, deploy and support scalable,
multi-tiered, high-availability web, e-commerce and data-processing
applications.