[Biojava-dev] Where has ViewSequence gone?

Thomas Down thomas at derkholm.net
Fri Dec 12 12:10:30 EST 2003

Hi Benjamin,

This is now fixed in the CVS version of Dazzle.  I'm afraid
I don't have access to upload a new downloadable version right
now, but you can request a tar file from:

    http://cvs.open-bio.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/xdas/?cvsroot=biojava

Alternatively, you can just add:

   import org.biojava.bio.seq.impl.*;

to the top of any offending source files.

    Thomas.