[Biojava-dev] CRUISES TO PLEASURE - Closing Party.....Modrophenia - Saturday 13th december 2003

info at cruisestopleasure.com info at cruisestopleasure.com
Thu Dec 4 22:55:52 EST 2003

Saturday December 13th 2003: Closing Party.....Modrophenia

After enjoying four thrilling seasons of party pleasure this year and
following the successfull sell out of Double Pleasure on October 11th,
Cruises to Pleasure is delighted to invite you to celebrate its
closing party for the year 2003. So join us as we end the year as
glamorously as we began it... Become one of the elite chic as
Cruises to Pleasure presents Modrophenia...
The party with a funky retro flavour for you to boogie to... and for
those of you who care to indulge in luxury, reserve a table at the
renowned Pier 19 to taste their gourmet dishes which includes an
exclusive Limousine service to chauffeur you from the restaurant to
the partyboat Catamaran Castle. Modrophenia intends to spoil its
guests by offering an exclusive 7hr solo set mixed by DJ Marko, a
surprise played by Rogier (Pacha-Ibiza) and of course CTP's resident
DJs Benny Rodriguez (Now Wow), Phill (studio 54), X-ian (Colorbar) and
Gino (CTP) who will excite you by mixing the grooviest tunes together...

The only advice we suggest is 'buy your pre-sale tickets in time!' For
more information visit www.cruisestopleasure.com or call + 32 (0) 479.
318. 262

See y'all @ the party !!!

Boarding : 24.00 till 02.00.
The boat sails from 02.30 till 04.30.
Party ends 07.00 o'clock.

Location : Kattendijckdok, kaai 15-16, eilandje, near londonbrug -
Antwerp - Belgium

See the eflyer at http://www.cruisestopleasure.com

Deck 1:
Benny Rodriguez (Now-Wow - NL)
Rogier (Pacha)
Phill (Studio 54)

Deck 2:
Marko (La Rocca) 7Hr exclusive solo set

Champagne Deck Hosted by Pier 19 :
Gino (CTP)
X-ian (Colorbar)

Massage by Paola Entertainment Company

Hair styling by http://www.hetvirtueelkapsalon.be

Hairshow by The Catwalk

Percussion by Bongo Alan

Vocals by Louis-T

Info:    http://www.cruisestopleasure.com
email:   info at cruisestopleasure.com

Tel:     +32 (0) 479. 318. 262

Go have pre-dinner at Pier19 and enjoy the free limo service to the
boats. Reservations at 0032 (0) 3 288 78 61 - http://www.pier19.be

Please do not reply to this email, use info at cruisestopleasure.com
instead.

This email is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse and NO SPAM
regulations. Your address was collected as a result of posting to a
link,  you have sent me an E-mail recently, or you are on a list that
I have purchased. You may remove your E-mail address at no cost to you
what so ever by simply clicking at the url positioned at the end
of this message .