[Biojava-dev] Security

David Huen david.huen at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 4 02:50:37 EST 2003

With the recent breaches at Debian, FSF and now Gentoo, do we have a way of
checking the integrity of our two cvs servers?  As far as I can tell, our
dev cvs is running on a x86 Linux variant.  Given that the patch to the
vuln in the debian and FSF case only became available in the 2.4.23 kernel
it is possible that we may have been and remain vulnerable.

If someone has an older (say > 2 weeks) source tree, it may be worthwhile
tarring it up to use as a reference for comparison purposes.

Regards,
David Huen