[Biojava-dev] Participation

Dennis, Glynn (NIH/NIAID) GDennis at niaid.nih.gov
Mon Dec 1 17:45:14 EST 2003

I would like to discuss with you how we might be able to contribute to
BioJava.  We develop applications (in java) that facilitate the biological
interpretation of functional genomic data sets, such as those derived from
microarrays and proteomics.  We have several parsers and analysis modules
that we would consider including in BioJava as part of a larger goal of open
source code for dealing with functional genomic data analysis.

Please let me know your level of interest and advise towards a next step.

Best,

Glynn Dennis Jr., Ph.D.
LIB/CSP/NIAID
SAIC-Frederick, Inc.