[Biojava-dev] HELP

pierre KHOUEIRY pierre.khoueiry at dil.univ-mrs.fr
Wed Apr 23 13:07:14 EDT 2003

Hello,
 We are students in Bioinformatics at Luminy faculty of Sciences-
Marseilles France.
In our work on a JAVA Project for the National Center of Scientific
Researches, we have to make a Java Interface that permit to enter a
protein name, and Launch a Query via Internet to search for informations
concerning this protein: Protein sequence, 2D Structure, 3D Structure
and other functionalities...

Our Problem is how to launch this Query via our Interface and get these
informations in the "Textarea" that we created in the Interface.

Thank you for your help.