[Biojava-dev] Request Permission to Reprint Web Page Documentation

Kudlach, Al KudlachA at ctc.com
Thu Apr 3 16:57:17 EST 2003

Dear Sir or Madame;

CTC is an independent, nonprofit, 501(c)(3) corporation, and provides an
unbiased and objective approach to technology evaluations to the Government
as a trusted agent.

I would like to use both your Product and Company Logo, as well as a brief
description of your product(s) capabilities in a summary report that I am
generating for our Government Client, who wishes to remain anonymous.  All
information, descriptions and pictures will be taken directly from your
website, without modification.  My goal is to summarize some of the
available technology solutions that are available in the marketplace for
possible consideration by the Government.

A blanket statement will appear at the Foreword of our report that states
that CTC has received permission from the individual vendors listed in the
document to present information "as-written and provided for release to the
Government.  Individual letters of authorization are on file at CTC."

CTC is making no performance claims or qualitative ratings of the products
contained in the report.  We are merely providing a platform for presenting
your company's technology to our Client.

Please feel free to contact me at the numbers listed below if you would like
additional information.  Due to the nature of our Client's work, I will not
be able to provide a copy of the final product for your review.

Thank You,

Al Kudlach
Principal Systems Engineer, Principal Staff
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
100 CTC Drive, Johnstown, PA 15904
Office: 814-269-6862
Cell: 814-242-5782