[Biojava-dev] JavaDoc API

David Huen smh1008@cus.cam.ac.uk
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:24:17 +0000

On Tuesday 29 Oct 2002 10:15 pm, Ren, Zhen wrote:
> Hi, gang,
>
> I wonder if the JavaDoc API documentations at
> http://www.biojava.org/docs/api/ are complete and up-to-date.  If not,
> how much work is going to be?  That would be extremely helpful to new
> BioJava people like me to use them.  Thanks so much.

I think they are up-to-date vis-a-vis the last release.  But they won't
reflect the most current code in the CVS.  if you download a source code
release, you can always get the javadocs by typing in the root directory of
the sources: ant javadocs (Jakarta Ant is required for this).  Personally,
I'd rather have the source code release rather than the compiled jar for
this and other reasons.

Regards,
David Huen