[Biojava-dev] Code correction to DummySequence

David R. Allen dallen6@gmu.edu
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 14:14:24 -0400

I just updated my copy of BioJava from CVS and noticed in the IDE that the
newly relocated DummySequence (org.biojava.bio.seq) had a strange import
statement:  import org.biojava.bio.seq.Feature$Template.  My guess is that it
is a nested class, so changing it to the standard nested class notation,
import org.biojava.bio.seq.Feature.Template, works fine.  I also noted that
just removing the import all together worked fine also since it isn't
referenced anywhere in the DummySequence class.

I would be glad to submit changes like this as I find them if I had write
access to the repository.  There are other classes or modifications I would
like to make as time permits based on current discussions in the user's and
dev email lists.  Let me know how I can contribute.

Thanks.
--
David Allen
Computer Science Department