[Biojava-dev] Jbuilder CVS and biojava

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:43:04 +1300

Hi -

Has anyone used jbuilders cvs/ant support functions with biojava-live? I
manage to get the whole thing to download with cvs and build with ant
but jbuilder seems to have issues with the way the unit tests are in
(what it considers to be) weird locations. I'm also having trouble
convincing the project that some of the resources needed for unit tests,
such as blast output, are on the classpath.

Everything else seems to work really nicely and I'm sure it just
requires me to tweak the right options in the right places. Has anyone
managed to sort this out?

- Mark

Mark Schreiber PhD
Bioinformatics