[Biojava-dev] To know about bio-java

sreeni vasan gopinathan sreeni vasan gopinathan" <gopisreeni@rediffmail.com
31 Aug 2002 05:01:16 -0000

Respected Sir,
   I am an MCA student doing project in Bio informatics.
I want to use Bio Java APIs.Please tell me how can i get the
fudamentals of these APIs.Also i have downloaded a DNA database
which is in FNA format.I can't view this database in MS-WORD or
any other text.Please tell me a method of viewing these type of
files.

    Waiting for your reply,
                                                    Yours
faithfully