[Biojava-dev] KMP matcher

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:36:12 +1200

I have committed this class to org.biojava.bio.search on the cvs trunk
only. This seemed to be the best place for it although I have to admit
I'm not too familiar with the search API so if someone wants to modify
it so that does fancy event driven stuff or fits better with the rest of
the API be my guest.

- Mark