[Biojava-dev] Feature interface change

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:58:21 +1200

It would make biojava less sequence centric which imho would be a good
thing. You could represent almost any kind of biological data this way,
mapping it to sequence if needed but also to experimental results,
literature searches etc.

How much breakage would occur to the biojava api? It would be good to
have this sooner rather than latter.

- mark
sender immediately.