[Biojava-dev] RE: [Biojava-l] Source code

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 00:36:20 +0100

Schreiber, Mark wrote:
> Lots of  tests failed on the 1.2 branch esp the ssbind packages. There
> actually seems to be a lot of tests that are in the biojava-live dist
> that are missing.

If you do "cvs update -r release-1_21" (magic to make your repository
look like the one the 1.21 release came from) and re-run the test do
they still fail? If they failed in the 1.21 release then I'm not overly
worried about them bombing in 1.22

> Given that biojava-live currently passes all its tests what about doing
> a 1.3 release?

Perhaps in the next 1-2 months? What should be working by then that
isn't now? What is totaly missing that should be there? What are we
going to give up on and put in the developmental area?