[biogroovy-l] assistance in locating databases with noncoding RNA

Weaver, David DAVID.WEAVER at utoledo.edu
Wed Oct 19 18:50:33 UTC 2011

Dear colleagues,

A research project at our institution is interested in finding levels of
non-coding RNA (a small portion of a large gene intron) versus the level
of the gene itself on chromosome 10.  Could anyone help in locating
databases where this information may be available?  The information may
be from microarrays for chromosome 10 done with a set of primers
covering the entire chromosome in steps of 100-200 bp or possibly next
gen sequencing.  If you have specific questions concerning our search
that would help clarify this situation, please feel free to contact me
directly.

Sincerely,

David A. Weaver, DDS, PhD

Director, Genomics Core Laboratory

Asst. Professor, Dept. of Public Health & Preventive Medicine

University of Toledo Health Science Campus

Health Education Bldg., Rm. 200

3100 Arlington Ave.

Toledo, OH 43614

Phone: 419-383-6105