[Biobiz] Respnse

Chung cheenp at mmail.com
Sat Jan 28 22:12:19 EST 2006

Mr.Chung Ping
215 Connaught Road, Central Hong Kong
Hong Kong.
E-mail:chungchung at hong-kong-1.com

Dear Friend,

INTRODUCTION:

I am Mr.Chung Ping, Chairman,of the Hong Kong Trade development Council.I
discreatly went through your countries ministry of chambers of commerce
were i got your email address and after due verification with my
colleagues,I decided to forward to you this business proposal in
anticipation that you may be in position to assist/handle this business
with me.

YOUR ROLE:

We want a reliable person, who could assist us in receiving funds
resulted from over invoiced bills from contracts awarded under the
budget allocation for Hong Kong Trade development Council.These bills
had been approved for payment by the concernd ministry.The contracts had
been
executed,commissioned and the contractors had been paid their actual
contractual sums.What we are about to receive now is a kick back from
the contractors and Under the protocol division as civil servants, we
are forbiden to operate or own foreign accounts,this is why am
soliciting your assistance in this manner.

On our part, all modalities had been worked out in ensuring a smooth
transaction .All I want from you is your

Full name:
Contact telphone no:
mailing address:
And any other details about yourself:

As soon as you indicate your interest, further instructions will be
passed on to you on the procedure that we will follow in accomplishing
this deal.

On accomplishment of this deal you will be entitled to 5% of the total
sum.and this transaction is 100% risk free.If this proposal is accepted
by you, kindly reach me immediately via e-mail :chungchung at hong-kong-1.com
furnishing me with your contacts and telephone numbers.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards
Mr. Chung Ping
Tel/Fax:+85230107337