[Biobiz] Endless Free Trade Leads on B2B Trading Platform: www.okayly.com

OKAYLY 69542133 at 163.com
Thu Aug 18 06:38:16 EDT 2005

One More Friends, One More Ways: www.okayly.com

Endless Trade Leads and Trade Services on B2B Trading Platform: www.okayly.com

Dear Sir or Madam:

Excuse me, but I would like to introduce the very nice website to you as follows:

WWW.OKAYLY.COM is located in Beijing, the capital of China, contacting the world for those medium-size and small businesses in China, and contacting China for those foreign business people, who need our help in China, no matter they want to set up a business in China (economic co-operation), or they just want to sell or buy things from China (trading leads and substantial dealings).

We do not originally know most of people in the world, and we would like to help you to know more people in China. Okayly.com will be at your service at any moment here in China.

If you want to have more information and if you have your own idea for us to do something for you in China, do not hesitate to let us know, please!

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kindest regards!

Sincerely Yours,

Jimmy Zhong