[Biobiz] HOW ARE YOU

tonyagha1 at fsmail.net tonyagha1 at fsmail.net
Tue Dec 23 02:56:50 EST 2003

MR. TONY AGHA.
DBSA BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA,
9TH FLOOR, HEERENGRACHT TOWER,
CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA.
EMAIL: tonyagha2 at maktoob.com

Attn: The President/CEO

I am Mr. TonyAgha, Provincial Manager DBSA Bank of
South Africa, Capetown, Branch. I have urgent and very
confidential business proposition for you.

On June 6, 1999, a foreign mining
consultant/contractor with the South Africa Mining
Corporation, Mr. Richard Moss made a numbered time
(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$12,500,000.00 (Twelve million, Five Hundred
Thousand Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent
a routine notification to his forwarding address but
got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and
finally we discovered from his contract employers, the
South Africa Mining Corporation that Mr. Richard Moss
died from an automobile accident. On further
investigation, I found out that he died without making
a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was
fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered
that Mr. Richard Moss did not declare any kin or
relations in all his official documents, including his
Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$12,500,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the
interest is being rolled over with the principal sum
at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward
to claim it. According to South African Law, at the
expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to
the ownership of the South Africa Government if nobody
applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a
foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.
Richard Moss so that the fruits of this old man's
labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt
government officials. This is simple, I will like you
to provide immediately your full names and address so
that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents
and affidavits which will put you in place as the next
of kin. We shall employ the service of two Attorneys
for processing and notarization of the WILL and to
obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favour for the
transfer. A bank account in any part of the world
which you will provide will then facilitate the
transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next
of kin. The money will be paid into your account for
us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for
you.

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
transaction will be done by the Attorney and my
position as the Branch Manager guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction. If you are
interested, please reply immediately via the private
email address:tonyagha2 at maktoob.com.Upon your
response, I shall then provide you with more details
and relevant documents that will help you understand
the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest
assured that this transaction would be most profitable
for both of us because I shall require your assistance
to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my
email:tonyagha2 at maktoob.com

Thanks and regards.