[Open-bio-l] Open Bioinformatics Foundation (OBF) Public Board Meeting, 2023-12-19

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 6 04:55:12 EST 2023

Dear OBF members,

The OBF Board invites you to attend our upcoming (online) Board
meeting on 2023-12-19 at 16:00 UTC (8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm UK).

This information is also available on our blog, including the Zoom
password which will be added on the day:

https://www.open-bio.org/2023/12/04/obf-public-board-meeting-2023-12-19/

Thank you,

Peter Cock

President, Open Bioinformatics Foundation (OBF)

--

Date, Time, and How to Join:

    Date and time: 2023-12-19 at 16:00 UTC (8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm UK).
    Participation link: TBA (will be added on 2023-12-18)
    Password: TBA (will be added on 2023-12-18)
    https://www.open-bio.org/2023/12/04/obf-public-board-meeting-2023-12-19/
Agenda

* Approve October 2022 Public Board Meeting minutes:
  https://github.com/OBF/obf-docs/pull/106

* Review and approve minor changes to bylaws:
  Remove one instance of gendered language, replacing “her” with “their”
  Change title of “Secretary” of Board to “Vice President” (with duties
unchanged)
  https://github.com/OBF/obf-docs/pull/102

* Elections to the Board:
  Three Board members are up for re-election: Peter Cock (President),
  Heather Wiencko (Treasurer), and Hilmar Lapp (Member at Large)
  This will be an electronic ballot of the current board members

After the meeting, the meeting minutes will be made available in the
obf-docs
GitHub repository as a pull request.