[Open-bio-l] OpenID working again

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 18 12:44:01 UTC 2013

I believe if you leave the fields empty, or if you fill it with a user name that doesn't exist, it creates the account for you (the submit button is labeled 'Login/Create Account').  A little non-intuitive, though.  I ran into that on BioDAS last night but managed to muddle through, ended up with an account using my full name.  Can you try that?

If that is the case, we probably need some additional text on the login page to clarify it (or we can maybe try updating the plugin).

chris