[Open-bio-l] OBDA redux?

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Dec 1 03:50:03 UTC 2011

Just a quick update on this: the old OBDA specs were still in CVS in the obda-specs module (the old obda site had the module wrong).  I ran git cvsimport on that after I copied the CVS repo to my laptop, so it's now on github:

https://github.com/OBF/OBDA

We could probably work on updates from there.

chris